You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the projects.
When I think of the holidays, I think of spending time with friends and family. With so many people in the house, I use this handy idea to keep the wine and water glasses straight. These Wondrous Wreath wine/water glass charms are stamped on our Coaster Board, which gives them the durability and strength to hold up all evening. They might outlast you at the party!
Tips and TricksPOP! To get the names on the bows to really pop against the Cherry Cobbler, I first wrote the name with the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker. This gave me a white background, and then I traced over the chalk pen with our uni-ball Signo® Gel Pen. This allowed me to make the names bolder and brighter than using just one pen or the other.
TWIST! To put the charms around the stem I simply snipped through the top of the wreath. Because the Coaster Board is just the right weight, a little twist to get the charm around the stem presents no problem at all!
The next stop is Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you in 2015.
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomWithBecky