Welcome to InKing Royalty’s December Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that share lots of Holiday Cheer. We are excited to share our projects and hope you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members in this hop. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I love entertaining during the holidays! A few friends or a bunch of family–either way it’s all fun to me. This year I wanted to spruce up the table a little, so I’ve created these festive silverware and napkin holders from the Square Pillow Box Thinlits (which is retiring soon, sadly):
These are really cute no matter how simple they might be, but they also look nice dressed up. Here I’ve added a little bling to two of them:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sharon Walker at Stamp With Sharon. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Becky Volpp & Megan Quillen at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping <== you are here
- Sharon Walker at Stamp with Sharon W
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery