Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs are filled with amazing products to help you celebrate birthdays in style – from festive balloons to birthday buds, there’s something for everyone. Today’s It’s Your Birthday Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share great birthday ideas – we are excited to share what we’ve made and hope you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members in this hop. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I’ve always enjoyed accordion fold cards, so I thought I’d share one with you today. Folded up, this card is 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″.
But open it up…and it’s a real WOW!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping <==YOU ARE HERE
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB