Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog are filled with amazing products that help you celebrate Spring with style. With floral stamp sets, dies and printed papers, you can’t go wrong as you have fun with flowers. Today’s Fun with Flowers Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share some great ideas – we are excited to share what we’ve made and hope you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members in this hop. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Just a quick word about the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF) and Washi Tape: it might not be easily seen in this picture, but the stripes are spaced just right so that 3/8″ washi tape fits perfectly between them! It’s a quick, easy and colorful way to spruce up your card.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Sarah Berry at Stamp with Sarah
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping <== You are here
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
Stamp Sets: Flower Patch
Papers: Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Island Indigo, Pool Party, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: 3/8″ Washi Tape (retired), Flower Fair Framelit Dies, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Pearl Basic Jewels