Welcome to this month’s InKing Royalty Blog Hop! This month’s hop is dedicated to showing our thankfulness. We are celebrating with thank you notes, cards that show our appreciation and projects of thanksgiving. We are excited to share our projects with you and hope they inspire you to create! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I made a ridicously easy project for today’s hop. I almost feel guilty, but it’s so adaptable for any and every occasion, you just have to see it.
This is a Crystal Light container, covered with one piece of DSP and embellished with a few die cuts. Just imagine all the possibilities! I am looking forward to making a Christmas-themed version with my November stamp clubs.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossom with Becky
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps