Today kicks off the Year-End Clearance Sale at Stampin’ Up! And, although the sale runs from now until January 3, many items are only available “while supplies last”, so check out the info and product lists below and get your order together asap.
- Retiring List. The list of items that will no longer be available after they are sold out. A few notes on the retiring list:
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed to be available until December 21, after which they will only be available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- You might see some bundles that are retiring, but the individual stamp set and framelits/thinlits are not. This means that the stamp set and framelits/thinlits will be carried over to the new catalog, but there will no longer be bundled pricing. Act now to take advantage of the 10% savings.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
- Closeout Sale. This retiring list is handy and will be updated daily, but I do recommend that you head over to my online store for a complete list of Year-End Closeout items and deals, because a lot more is available than just the retiring products.
And, don’t forget that I’m offering the 12 Days of Christmas Grab Bag Special for orders over $50 from December 1 – 12! There’s no better time to shop than now while everything is available AND you get some free goodies. We love free goodies!
Here’s how the Grab Bag Special works: when you place an order over $50, you will earn a Grab Bag of current and/or retired products, including designer series paper, embellishments, ribbon, single stamps…I have a lot of items ready to be packed into YOUR Grab Bag! If you are placing an order of $150 or more, please don’t forget to claim your Stampin’ Rewards–do not use the Hostess Code–but you will still earn a Grab Bag. If you are placing an order of less than $150, please use Hostess Code QR69VMSV in order to claim your Grab Bag.