As you might have heard (or experienced), the Stamparatus, Stampin’ Up!s amazing new stamp positioning tool, has been in high demand. If you would like to reserve one for delivery beginning in mid-March, you can reserve yours through December 30. Stampin’ Up! will take as many orders as received and the window will not close until December 30, so whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Beginning March 19, the Stamparatuses will be shipped in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in the warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
Because there is no limit to the maximum number of reservations for the second window, there will not be a third window as previously announced. This is the last chance to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Additional details about Stamparatus:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00
Why do you need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Still have questions?
Check out our Stamparatus FAQs, and feel free to contact me!